November 05, 2008
The Complete Lawyer is now Global.
It's a New Day, and this morning America, as well as the World, welcomes new leaders. And a new issue of the Atlanta-based The Complete Lawyer is out. Several authors, writing on lawyering for clients in Mexico, Latin America, the Middle East, Africa and Greater China, are lawyers with law firms that are members of the invitation-only International Business Law Consortium. The IBLC is based in Salzburg, Austria, and was established in 1996.
Posted by Holden Oliver (Kitzbühel Desk) at November 5, 2008 11:59 PM
I have some questions about the IBLC.
1. Is there a secret handshake?
2. Do you get a t-shirt if you join?
3. Is Ruthie a member?
4. Does it have a group health policy?
5. Will membership help to get me a table at Taillevent?
6. Do they hate criminal defense lawyers as much as everyone else?
7. Does knowing Dan Hull help or hurt with membership?
Thanks in advance for your kind assistance.
Posted by: shg at November 6, 2008 08:59 AM
7 Hurts only in U.S.
Posted by: Holden Oliver at November 6, 2008 09:23 AM
Post a comment
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)