May 10, 2012
What do GCs, CEOs and savvy clients want from a law firm?
1. Quarterbacks. Not mechanics and generic dweebs.
2. Value. Not reduced rates.
3. Verve. Not risk aversion.
4. Straight Talk. Not lawyer-accountant wank-speak.
5. Sane Writing. No typing with a lisp, either.
Lord Chief Justice John ("Pompous") Popham, 1603.
Posted by Holden Oliver (Kitzbühel Desk) at May 10, 2012 01:00 AM
Post a comment
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)